Salanganes’Nest has a sweet taste, is average, affects the meridians and tastes, so it will clean the lungs, increase the body’s resistance to support against the viral bacteria that cause inflammation of the airways. So it can be used with children with asthma.
Symptoms of children with asthma that parents need to know
Some telltale signs about children with asthma that parents need to keep in mind:
- Children often have a cough, which recurs many times a day, especially coughing a lot in the middle of the night. Cough is a response of the body, it will help push secretions or allergens such as smoke, dust, pollen … to the outside. Coughing is also a symptom of various inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract, but if the cough persists, and is especially frequent at night, it could be a sign of asthma.
- Wheezing: Due to swelling of the bronchi, the air through the bronchi is obstructed, thereby creating a wheezing sound. This is considered a typical sign of asthma.
- Shortness of breath, breathing becomes very fast and fast: Children have difficulty breathing due to narrowing of the airways, rapid breathing, rapid breathing will become worse when children do vigorous activities outside such as jogging, climbing stairs. ,…
- Face becomes pale, pale, sweaty: when the body is not supplied with enough oxygen, young children will have signs of pale face, fatigue, sweating more.
Nutrient content of bird’s nest for children with asthma
- Nutritional ingredients: Protein, amino acids, minerals and multi-microelements in Bird’s Nest will help children develop healthy and comprehensive.
- Salanganes’Nest helps improve respiratory function in children, strengthens immunity. This helps children avoid diseases as well as prevent viruses that are harmful to health.
- Bird’s nest also helps children limit persistent coughs, improve shortness of breath, regulate the respiratory system and help blood circulation, oxygen to the brain so that children do not feel dizzy every time they have difficulty breathing. .
Bird’s nest is very nutritious and good for children, but parents should not overdo it. The reason is that the digestive system in babies is still weak, using too much will make it difficult to absorb all the abundant nutrients in the bird’s nest.
SAIGON THUAN TIEN JOINT STOCK COMPANY – V.Hai Yen Bird’s Nest
Office: 109 Nguyen Cong Tru, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Hotline 1: 0768 061 061
Hotline 2: 0906 723 723