NESTLUX S – Shaped feathered nest: SKU 
NESTLUX S is preliminarily processed from raw bird’s nest of type 1 (nest has a beautiful shape, light color, little fiber mixed with feathers and impurities). Cleaned by the least water contact method to keep the original beautiful shape of the raw bird’s nest and keep all the nutrients in the bird’s nest.
Shaped feathered nests keep their original original shape almost intact, completely remove the loofah, the nest has no belly, and is shaped with an extra leg border with shredded bird’s nest fibers.
Super benefits: NESTLUX S – Shaped Bird’s Nest is a pre-processed bird’s nest by less contact with water, so when processed, the hatching rate is 3, 4 times higher than other types of pre-processed oats.
Luxury: NESTLUX S – Shaped Bird’s Nest is a great choice when choosing as a gift for someone you cherish.
– Color: With the bird’s nest has a slightly ivory color, it can turn yellow, light orange.
– Shape: Hammock, lotus petals, puffy yarn, still retain the shape and texture of the bird’s nest
– Odor: The shaped feathered nest has a slightly fishy smell of egg white and a musty smell (because the swiftlet environment has high humidity).
– Taste: No taste.
2. Packing specifications:
– Box weight: 100 grams (10~12 bird’s nests/box)
– Rock sugar: 216 grams
– Red apples: 112 grams
3. Usage: Soak bloom with clean water 45-60 minutes with warm water. Arbitrarily simmering with savory, sweet, and vegetarian dishes for about 45-60 minutes at 95-100 degrees Celsius.
4. Origin: Vietnamese Salanganes’Nest
5. Shelf life: 24 months from the date of manufacture
6. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from high heat and direct light