NESTORI – Raw Bird’s Nest: SKU 
NESTORI is a pure bird’s nest harvested directly from the bird’s nest system of V. Hai Yen, without the hair removal process, so the nest still contains feathers and impurities, this is the least affected type of bird’s nest. from harvesting to packing.
Raw bird’s nest retains its original original shape, the fibers are close together.
Old raw bird’s nest has veins floating on the surface (convex part), has a certain thickness and weight
– With young raw bird’s nest (newly made) is bright white, thin.
– The old bird’s nest has a slightly ivory color, which may turn yellow, light orange.
– Real raw bird’s nest has transparency and lets light through
– Characteristics when soaked in water: raw bird’s nest has a soft texture.
– Old raw bird’s nest bloom evenly, whole fiber, has more flexibility. Real raw bird’s nest when soaked in water, it still retains its color.
– Raw bird’s nest has a slightly fishy smell of egg white and a musty smell (because the environment in which swiftlets live has high humidity).
– Sterilized by ultraviolet light before canning.
2. Packing specifications:
Box weight: 50 grams (5~8 bird’s nests/box)
Rock sugar: 216 grams
Red apple: 112 grams
3. Usage: Soak bloom with clean water for 30-45 minutes. Remove hairs. Arbitrary distillation for about 30-45 minutes at 95-100 degrees C.
4. Origin: Vietnamese Salanganes’Nest
5. Shelf life: 24 months from the date of manufacture
6. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from high heat and direct light