NESTLUX R – Refined Bird’s Nest: SKU 
NESTLUX R is prepared from raw bird’s nest. After picking up the feathers and impurities, press the mold to shape the bird’s nest and pull the yarn on the surface. Freeze drying is the final step to finishing the finished product.
NESTLUX R has been refined, so it has a variety of shapes, often shaped in the form of a bird’s nest. The color depends on the source of the raw bird’s nest, which is harvested in groups or seasonally.
– Color: With the bird’s nest has a slightly ivory color, it can turn yellow, light orange.
– Shape: Hammock, lotus petals, puffy yarn, still retain the shape and texture of the bird’s nest
– Odor: The shaped feathered nest has a slightly fishy smell of egg white and a musty smell (because the swiftlet environment has high humidity).
– Taste: No taste.
2. Packing specifications:
– Box weight: 50 grams (5~8 bird’s nests/box)
– Rock sugar: 216 grams
– Red apples: 112 grams
3. Usage: Soak bloom with clean water 45-60 minutes with warm water. Arbitrarily simmering with savory, sweet, and vegetarian dishes for about 45-60 minutes at 95-100 degrees Celsius.
4. Origin: Vietnamese Salanganes’Nest
5. Shelf life: 24 months from the date of manufacture
6. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from high heat and direct light
Chưa có đánh giá nào.