– 60g of pre-processed, soaked oats
– 200g pumpkin
– 60g crab meat
– 1 egg white
– Chicken broth
– Ginger, salt
– Pumpkin peeled, gutted, cut into small pieces. Put the ginger and squash in the broth. Remove the ginger, remove the squash and puree.
– Bring the squash and oats to a boil with a little filtered water. Add ham and crab and stir well. If you want it thicker, you can add a little cornstarch mixed with water.
– Add egg whites, stir well, season to taste. (Use hot).
* Uses: Improve health, beautiful skin, bright eyes.