With a modern life like today, bird’s nest is a food that many people choose, because it brings great benefits to the health of consumers. But bird’s nest is still a dish belonging to the high-end segment, which is less popular. Therefore, those who want to buy and use it still have some questions, concerns, do not know when is the right time to supplement bird’s nests for the body, thereby bringing the highest efficiency, avoiding side effects when used incorrectly. This article V. Hai Yen’s Salanganes’Nest will give everyone information about when not to eat bird’s nest.
- Those with bad taste, cold, cold, wind, cold body.
- People with inflammation on the outside of the skin, bronchitis, urinary tract infections.
- People who are having digestive system disorders, flatulence, bloating, loose stools, indigestion …
- People with fever, headache, abdominal pain, phlegm in cough, flu, etc.
- People who are debilitated, have pale skin, poor functioning spleen, cannot absorb nutrients.
- People with low yang, clear urine, loose urine…
- In addition, you should not eat oats at a time when the stomach is too full. Eating oats at this time has no effect, but only causes more bloating.
- Children 1 – 4 years old: 1-2 grams of bird’s nest/day
- Children 4 years and older, pregnant women over 3 months and young people: 2-3 grams of oats/day
- Elderly people, people with diseases (diabetes, cancer, recent surgery…): 3-4 grams of oats/day